WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY

a progressive motorcycle enthusiast organization

AS WELL AS WE (BIKER COMMUNITY) NEED THIS SITE, THIS SITE IS IN NEED OF OUR HELP! TO HELP MAINTAIN THIS SITE, WITH ALL THE FEES IT TAKES TO RUN IT, TO MAINTAIN IT, THE LICENSES & PERMITS AND THE DAILEY BUSINESS OF PAPERWORK,ETC, ETC, THIS SITE IS RUNNING SHORT OF FUNDS TO KEEP GOING. WE ARE ALL HAVING A GREAT TIME ON THIS SITE COMMUNICATING ACROSS THE UNITED STATES FROM PERSON TO PERSON, CLUB TO CLUB, LETS NOT LET THIS SITE FAIL.

GO TO THE MAIN PAGE AND DONATE VIA PAYPAL IF YOU CAN

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

I agree 100%, I've meet many of good people and have learned much about the MC community, so let's give what we can even if its just a few dollars. Lets not loose this site,it got me through some tough times while I was deployed to Afghanistan
Hay man just stopping over to say I agree with you in this effort. I made a donation about a week ago or so and I am glad I did. I love the site as you know from the times we talked. I now depend in the site and have hooked up with some good like minded riders and for me that grand. I cannot always find like minded bikers in the street!!!

Thanks,
Moose

RSS

Advocating access to opportunity for the riding community while promoting movement that supports the humanities.

Sponsors & Partners

WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY IS FUNDED IN PART BY RIDE FOR CHANGE RIDE FOR HOPE FOUNDATION AND THE GENEROSITY OF ITS ADVOCATE MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS.

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by WebAdmin aka Superbrother.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service