WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY

a progressive motorcycle enthusiast organization

Anyone at Bike Week?

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

I'm just sitting in my office looking out the window. It's cold, it's wet, nasty. I'm wish I were fortunate enough to go to Daytona Bike Week. I heard a few months ago that there is also an alternative Black Bike week in Daytona. Anyone know about it?

Respect
Haven't heard anything about it but after going to Panama City last month I don't think Daytona will see me again for a while. Bethune Cookman is getting a little old. Panama City had cheaper hotels, better food, beaches, and a lot less police. In fact I don't remember seeing but about 1 or two the whole weekend. And the ride was great!
What are the dates for Panama City bike week? I heard that it is a twice a year thing.
The alternative black bike week in Daytona is the same time as bike week, its just that most of the black bikers hang out in the Bethune Cookman area. My club went to Daytona for the Oct bikefest, we had a really good time but its what you make it yourself.
We 3 couples attrned also, had a great time. Went to the Main St. area and to BCC.

RSS

World of Soul Motorcycle Community advocates for access to opportunities for the advancement of the riding community while promoting movement that supports the humanities.

Sponsors & Partners

WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY IS FUNDED IN PART BY RIDE FOR CHANGE RIDE FOR HOPE FOUNDATION AND THE GENEROSITY OF ITS ADVOCATE MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS.

Music

Loading…

© 2020   Created by WebAdmin aka Superbrother.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service