WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY

a progressive motorcycle enthusiast organization

I REMOVED THE DISCUSSION SNITCHING BECAUSE I FELT IT HAD BEEN POSTED LONG ENOUGH, BOY WAS I WRONG N A BIG WAY.....................I HAD A PHONE CALL FROM A BROTHER ( I'M GONNA SAY FRIEND) THAT WAS VERY INCOURAGING AND MADE A LOT OF POINTS ( THIS FRIENDS IS INTELLIGENT BEYOUND HIS YEARS AND HAS A GREAT VISION). ANYWAY I AM INFLUENCED BY HIM TO PUT THIS BACK OUT HERE. SNITCHING !!! WOULD U SNITCH IF U WITNESSED AN ACT OF VIOLENCE? OR WOULD U SAY, NOT MY BUSINESS? IF IT WAS A FAMILY MEMBER THAT WAS SHOT OR KILLED OR ROBBED AND SOMEONE WITNESSED IT BUT DIDNT GET INVOLVED BECAUSE IT WAS SIMPLY NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS. REMEMBER, MY SON WAS GUNNED DOWN A FEW YEARS AGO AND I'M STILL FEELING THE PAIN LIKE IT HAPPENED 2 MINUTES AGO. WOULDNT U WANT THAT PERSON TO DO THE RIGHT THING. QUESTION: IF YOU DONT DO THE RIGHT THING HOW DO YOU EXPECT THAT PERSON TO DO THE SAME? STOP BELIEVING ITS A BLACK THING BLACK PEOPLE. WE NEED TO STAND UP AND FACE fear INSTEAD OF FALLING DOWN TO IT, BECAUSE IF WE DONT STAND UP FOR SOMETHING WE WILL CONTINUE TO FALL FOR ANYTHING. THERE ARE OVER 2500 INDIVIDUALS ON THIS SITE AND THE FACT WAS MADE TO ME THAT LESS THAN 25 RESPONDED. THATS DREADFUL. ARE U AFRAID THAT SOMEONE WILL SNITCH ON YOU BECAUSE YOU RESPONDED TO A PROBLEM THAT WE CREATED? WOULD YOU snitch? WOULD YOU DO YOUR PART (REPORT THE CRIME). AUNT ESTER SAID IT BEST (SANDFORD &SON) THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE! MY FRIENDS NEED TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE. THANK YOU. ANNANIS SHOTWELL.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly Cra-z-leggs !!! I dont' understand it ...probably never will, but I know I will always do my part for society......

Don't make me start quoting Obama up in here.....
We know what snitching is and no one needs to explain it.

So why would we let the people doing the crime, try and make us feel bad for reporting a crime and call it snitching?

The majority of us who witness a crime, will report it. It is not snitching, it is the right thing to do.

We need our streets back and need to respect our elders. We also need to remind "our" kids who the parents are, regardless of their age.

We need to support our teachers and not threaten them when our kids say they have a problem. We need to make time to visit and listen to that teachers before jumping to conclusions.

We need to still "spank that azz" when needed, I did. I told mine they could move out if they didn't like my rules. They both did and both are in college and both married and my daughter will be 23 and my son is back home with a 7 month old and realize now what I was saying. I don't feel sorry for him but I will help out. I told him and his wife that I will support both of them as long as they stay in school and finish college.
i use to teach school & lord knows they need help from us. we have let these streets go for far too long. It's like letting them see if the can handle it and saying we are not going to interfeir. We didnt make no mistake. We let them carry the torch and they let it burn out. Now its time for us to do as you mentioned. Take back uor streets and re-lite the torch. Lets REALITY CHECK!
you seeVoodoo, you have somethine that few of us can lay claim to (BALLS, HEART & so forth), and when you have that you are looked upon as a snitch, but its people like me that appreciate that kind of quality in a human being! Maybe your response will help touch others and wake them up to the Right thing to do.
Befor my son died I would keep him in order by asking him if he needed a Reminder? His reply was no daddy, I remember! So I hear you Bro.

RSS

Advocating access to opportunity for the riding community while promoting movement that supports the humanities.

Sponsors & Partners

WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY IS FUNDED IN PART BY RIDE FOR CHANGE RIDE FOR HOPE FOUNDATION AND THE GENEROSITY OF ITS ADVOCATE MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS.

Members

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by WebAdmin aka Superbrother.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service