WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY

a progressive motorcycle enthusiast organization

I am trying to find information pertaining to the round up in 2009 which i understood from an associate is being held in Atlanta Ga.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

august 4-9 2009. atlanta motor speedway. 1500 highway 19 & 41 south, hampton, ga
thanks
I second that reply. Hotels are going super fast also. I called a hotel a week ago, and this place was closer to downtown ATL and they told me they only had three rooms left. And the info for the hotels wasn't even out on the main website yet.
Thanks for the info
I've put the flyer out for this event in the What's On Your Mind discussion area.
thank you...
you can also check hotels in macon, ga. its only 35mins away. hampton, ga is about equal distance between atlanta and macon
Lookin forward to atlanta as well...I have heard the same as you. I am on the mailing list however, flyers don't usually get out until after Jan.
Kimmy I got my flyer in the mail about a week ago. I was shocked that it came so early.

RSS

World of Soul Motorcycle Community advocates for access to opportunities for the advancement of the riding community while promoting movement that supports the humanities.

Sponsors & Partners

WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY IS FUNDED IN PART BY RIDE FOR CHANGE RIDE FOR HOPE FOUNDATION AND THE GENEROSITY OF ITS ADVOCATE MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS.

Music

Loading…

© 2019   Created by WebAdmin aka Superbrother.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service