WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY

a progressive motorcycle enthusiast organization

What do you look for when you are looking to join a club?

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell when i ride i want POWER thats why i ride a JAP SUZUKI M109

if i wanted a MASSAGE i will go to a MASSEUR (Yeah i said it Harley Riders)

Tree

My Prez owns Harley and M 109 and he loves both. He has let me ride the 9 and I had a ball on it. Enjoy and if your ever in the DC area I will try to hook you up with the all M109 club in this area.

Moose ( Non Hate Harley rider)

Hey Sam... you can still get a new 2008 out here (Calif.).. brand new!!! $10,999... sh*ts been sitting for almost 4 years... come and get um.. you wonder why they didn't sell??? I have a honda and i love my accord... I would rather have my Harley on a truck then a m109on the ground.. (it's a class thing).. you don't understand..
harley smarley

Hey Sloweddie,  you know i've heard that phrase before (its a class thing) but no one can

explain it other than the price tag that comes with owning a Harley.Ride safe brother its all

about having fun no matter what you ride.

Tree

Hey Bro.. just giving it back to you...you are right  "it is all about having fun".. . you know Sam i bought my 1st Hog in 1971 and still have it .. a Superglide.. they are good investments... for a motorcycle!!  ..And i'll run with you till you get down past 90-95 mph i don't want to go to jail.. I just like motorcycles..  hope to see you at Round Up..

peace and safe riding brother...

Hey Sam... you are !00% correct when you say  " it's all about having fun"..   price does not make class..i think  it's a state of mind..  i didn't understand it until i got my 1st one in 1971,  a Supergilde.. i still got it.. hell i could be wrong.. i know you'e a class brother and i look forward to someday meeting you.. ride safe..

sloweddie

Hey Sloweddie, I just want you to know that the feeling is mutual if you ever visit the Miami area

please feel free to give me a call.We can go hang ou on SOUTH BEACH always a pleasure to meet a

genuine brother.

Tree 

Hi WOS family..yeaaah! I would agree, its all about having fun. However the clubs that stay around the longest also know how to handle business within their organization. Presidents who really care about the MC community will equally care about their clubs members. If you are in a club that can't or won't help you when you are down and out, or a club that just wants to sit in cars everywhere they go, or never plan any events to give back to the community-then if you are an active person, that club is not for you. A good club, the ones that last, have truely formed a family with in their organization. That extended family cares about each other and each other's needs They understand people have to work, have kids to take care of, or sometimes just don't have the funds available to go everywhere and do everything. The club encourages and promotes suggestions from its members and understands that not everyone will agree on everything but they KEEP IT MOVING and don't come to a standstill just because of a few bad bumps.

RSS

Advocating access to opportunity for the riding community while promoting movement that supports the humanities.

Sponsors & Partners

WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY IS FUNDED IN PART BY RIDE FOR CHANGE RIDE FOR HOPE FOUNDATION AND THE GENEROSITY OF ITS ADVOCATE MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS.

Members

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by WebAdmin aka Superbrother.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service