WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY

a progressive motorcycle enthusiast organization

Just say, I'm a strong believer. Just one day I decided to have a drink at a biker function.

Is my testimony mared? Will what I say have any effect any more? What would you see from their eyes?

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

HELLO 8 BALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

YOUR TESTIMONY IS MARED WHETHER YOU HAVE A DRINK OR NOT. YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE ALL THE TIME. YOUR TESTIMONY WILL STILL HAVE AN EFFECT ON THOSE THAT KNOW YOU AS A PERSON AND WILL MOST LIKELY ADD MORE EFFECT ON THOSE WHO ARE DRINKERS AS WELL, THEY WILL REALIZE THAT A MINISTER IS A PERSON JUST LIKE THEMSELVES. NO ONE IS PERFECT.

The Word of God says" let not your good be evil spoken of". Bein mindful that if you are an ambassador for Christ, you are nomore of your own but of God's. I will leave wit this," Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven" Matt.5:16

RSS

Advocating access to opportunity for the riding community while promoting movement that supports the humanities.

Sponsors & Partners

WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY IS FUNDED IN PART BY RIDE FOR CHANGE RIDE FOR HOPE FOUNDATION AND THE GENEROSITY OF ITS MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS.

Members

Badge

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by WebAdmin aka Superbrother.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service