WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY

a progressive motorcycle enthusiast organization

We were advised via text message that Memphis #1 Stunnas Taz and Pretty Paul were killed in an accident.

Taz was a member of the World of Soul; http://www.worldofsoulmc.com/profile/TawanzaFranklin

Please join us in sending our deepest condolences to the #1 Stunnas Motorsports Club and their immediate families.

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Queen City Divas send their love, their support and their heart-felt sympathy for the loss of our fellow family members. We weep with you from a distance, yet we feel your pain in our hearts. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you through this tough time.
My deepest condolences and prayers go out to the family and
friends of Taz and Pretty Paul.
We are so sorry for your lost. You and yours have all our LOVE and are in our PRAYERS. HUMPIN' PEOPLE M/C Dallas and Austin Tx and Beaumont, Louisiana.
My deepest condolences and prayers go out to the family and
friends of Taz and Pretty Paul.
I had no idea they passed, my deepest sympathy goes out to their family, friends and all their loved ones.
Sending love and condolences to these fallen riders families.It is harder to keep living if you feel sorry.They are with God so they are in good hands.Please be glad their worries are over.Do as I do.Keep them in your heart and they will always be near.God has more help to watch over you now
My sincere sympathy to 1# Stunnas MC, and the friends and family of Taz and Pretty Paul. bj
that's beautiful. I can only ride on the back of his cycle but the rides were unforgettable ones. thank you for the words that touch my heart. tonight is extra hard. it's a night he rides me on the back of his bike down the highway as he headed home. I'm almost a thousand miles away, but on the back of his two wheels was where I'd be riding. I
My prayers and condolences to our fallen Sister Taz & Brother P.Paul entire families and the #1 Stunnas MC in Memphis and throughout the country... God's Speed...
GHOST RIDERS of Indy sends their prayers and condolences to our fallen riders.
This is so sad for me, almost make me want to stop riding but, it's in my blood. Sad to say that the President of the #1 Stunnas Dallas Chapter De Lo was killed on his bike this month as well.

RSS

Advocating access to opportunity for the riding community while promoting movement that supports the humanities.

Sponsors & Partners

WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY IS FUNDED IN PART BY RIDE FOR CHANGE RIDE FOR HOPE FOUNDATION AND THE GENEROSITY OF ITS MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS.

Members

Badge

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by WebAdmin aka Superbrother.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service