WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY

a progressive motorcycle enthusiast organization

How do women, in male dominate clubs really feel about being called Property?

This discussion is for women in traditional male dominate clubs.....how do you really feel, honestly, i may be missing some big point, i would like to hear a traditional club member (women) perpective ...please do not reply if you want to use this forum for lashing out . I'm allowing my mind to open at this time....help me to understand the attraction to the word property. You can reply discreetly or openly. This discussion can also include women who are in younger clubs and or groups (hate the word popup clubs), to weigh in as well to share what they think about the word property. And are there traditional female clubs out there that have longevity to share with us women...please show up.Peace and Love...Chief Goddess

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont think that female MEMBERS are called "Properties" depending on the club defines the term "property"

RSS

Advocating access to opportunity for the riding community while promoting movement that supports the humanities.

Sponsors & Partners

WORLD OF SOUL MOTORCYCLE COMMUNITY IS FUNDED IN PART BY RIDE FOR CHANGE RIDE FOR HOPE FOUNDATION AND THE GENEROSITY OF ITS MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS.

Members

Badge

Loading…

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by WebAdmin aka Superbrother.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service